Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summer Moving Right Along

I can't believe it's July already! Where did June go? I spent the last weekend in June in Baton Rouge. On Sat. I went to the Temple, and then stayed and went to a YSA Conference. Sunday we had Stake Conference.

*If you look closely, you can see my car :-)

Stephanie and I went and so Eclipse on opening day ( I was going to go to the midnight showing, but I was too tired!). I liked the music and some of the scenes shot, but the movie was just okay. However, I thought Dakota Fanning did an awesome job.

It's been raining and on Tues. New Iberia got flooded. This is a picture from my parking lot and the next one is a picture facing Lewis Street on my way to work.

I bought Stephanie and Jared's washer and dryer and they hauled it over and set it up for me. No more lugging laundry up and down the stairs. Thanks you guys!

Also, I acquired a futon and a leather chair from their friends that are moving. My apartment's getting crowded! :-)
They're both way nice and comfy!

No comments: