Friday, April 3, 2009

Manic Mondays

Hola, my family and friends! It's been a crazy couple of weeks for me. I decided Mondays are not good days for me...Last Monday, I had a weird tingling sensation in my body (like that feeling you get when you hit your crazy bone) that lasted for 3 days. I finally went and saw a doctor, and she thought I had a viral infection that effects the muscles and nerves in the body. There was nothing to do, but ride it out, and thankfully, it seems to have gone away.

Then, this Monday, I discovered pools of water in the cabinet under my bathroom sink! Everything was soaked, and as I pulled stuff out I found mold and mildew growing on it. So, I threw everything out, and called maintenance. I guess my pipes were leaking and who knows how long that's been going on! Anyway, Charles came and said I needed a new sink and they replaced it on Wed. (Thank goodness I have two bathrooms, because I had to temporarily use the other one :-)

On to better things...last Wed. I went to Lafayette to an ILL Training. It was held at the Headquarters of the Lafayette Library, just off Jefferson St., where the old historic buildings are-it's fun to drive down. Then, Wed. night, we had a Missionary Fireside: Come Unto Christ. It was really nice and we had a couple of non-members come. I also had my Temple Recommend Interview with the Stake President. I'm flying to Utah in May to go to the Logan Temple and receive my Endowment. I'm so excited! Finally, last Sat. we had another Baptism. I picked up Lisa and we went to support Micheal.



This week I went to the Loreauville Library for another computer class and I had to stop and take a picture of the high school next door. It's still in the original old brick building-so cool! If I remember next time, I'll post a picture .

Gotta run! I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Lonnie

No comments: