Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy (Belated) Easter!

I had a minute and thought I'd post something, since I haven't written for a couple of weeks! Where has time gone?

I enjoyed Conference weekend and then Easter weekend. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. Mine was a little crazy. I ended giving a talk in Church and then teaching the CTRS. Afterwards, I drove to Franklin and had Easter Dinner with Cheryl, John, and their family (I work with them at the library). It was really nice. The weather, on the other hand, wasn't. We had a tornado warning and the wind and rain were nasty!

Let's see…what else? Oh, I made gumbo and rice for the first time. It turned out really good, but I have so much of it, that I'm going to be eating it for a week!

Finally, Grandma Searle called me last week to tell me that they were coming to visit. Yea! I'm so excited to see them and show them around.

I hope everyone is doing well.
Lonnie

No comments: