Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just a quick note-I know, it's been a couple of weeks since I've written on my blog.

Since last time, I've done family movie night ( we showed Kung Fu Panda) and I had an early Thanksgiving dinner with the McLeans. We also had our Primary Program last week and the kids did pretty well. Wed. I did my last computer class at Jeanerette and now I get a month off (I'm not doing the classes over the holidays). Then, on Thursday night we had our Secret Sister Reveal Party. We took a last gift for our secret sisters and made their favorites treat to snack on. Finally, Saturday I babysat Rosie while the Davis' went to the Cannery. They had to be there at 8 o'clock in the morning, and it's a 4 hour drive, so they left at 4 am.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! It's a good time to reflect on that I've been blessed with-the gospel, my family and friends that love and support me, a wonderful job, and gas prices falling below $2!

Lonnie

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!