Monday, October 13, 2008

Women's Conference with Sheri Dew

Hey everyone! I just had to drop a quick note and tell you about my great weekend...On Saturday, I got together with a bunch of sisters in our Branch and we went to Baton Rouge for the day. It was so much fun! We had lunch at a Mexican Restaurant and than went to the Mall of Louisiana and shopped (Elyse, I even found a Disney Store!). Then, we drove to the Stake Center, which is right next to the temple, to attend the annual Women's Conference. This year, Sheri Dew came and talked about "Finding Joy in the Journey." She's an amazing woman and I've always enjoyed hearing her speak.

By the way, fall in Louisiana is beautiful. It's almost as hot as it was when I first moved down here. The only difference is that there isn't as much humidity! Poor Utah, I heard you've already had snow!

I hope you all have a great week!
Lonnie

No comments: