Monday, October 20, 2008

Going to the Temple

Hey everyone!

Life is busy, but good. I've been teaching a computer class at the library every Tues. It's going well, but let's just say that I wasn't born to teach (I do much better with individual instruction)! This last week I also did Family Movie Night and showed "The Incredibles." That was fun. Then, Saturday, I finally got to go the the Baton Rouge Temple to do Baptisms for the Dead. It's a small temple and you have to provide your own ordinance workers, so I can't just go whenever I want (I got spoiled living in Logan!). The Branch put together a group and it was a great trip.



Have a great week!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh that sounds awesome! The temple here in Palmyra is the same way. Whenever new members want to do baptisms for the dead, we have to take a bunch of our own workers. So neat!!