Friday, June 17, 2011

June Flying By


I can’t believe June is half over already. We had our Summer Kickoff “One World, Many Stories” and Donna and I were in Mexico, doing toss the ring on the sombrero.This is Donna with her grandkids.


Barbara, Lisa and I spent a weekend in Baton Rouge. We went to the Temple, out to eat, and then to Stake Conference. It was nice. Driving over, it was amazing to see how high the water was in the Basin.



On the home front, I've been working out every morning and I have literally read a book a day so far this month :-) It's been great!


On the work front, the State Library got a grant to give each Parish 10 laptops to circulate, so we had training on them this week and today I did a Facebook Workshop for adults.


I hope everyone's enjoying their summer! Next, I'm off to Idaho for my family reunion tomorrow!!!!

2 comments:

Shian said...

I'm so glad you posted. I've been wondering how you were. Sounds like you are busy and happy. We all think about you at the library.

Shian said...

Sorry This is realy Deliliah. I forgot I was my daughter Shian's sign in.