Monday, November 23, 2009

Life is Wonderful!

I had such a good week last week. I got to spend time visiting with friends. On Wed. I met my friend, Morgan, for lunch at Pizza Hut. It was nice to just sit and visit (and we both love pizza!).
Then, Thurs. night, I got tickets for my friends and I to see the special showing of Twilight and then the midnight showing of New Moon. It was a blast! New Moon was my favorite book in the series and I've always loved Jacob, so I was in heaven. And I definitely like Taylor, the the guy that plays Jacob. He looks just like I imagined him.
Denise and Stephanie goofing off at the movies

Waiting for New Moon to Start!

Mary and Sarah waiting for Twilight to start

Everyone repeat after me: "I love Jacob."


On Sat. I spent the day in Baton Rouge with Barbara. We did a temple session and then we went to lunch at Jason's Deli. Has anyone eaten there? It was so yummy! Then, since neither of us had to rush home to work on lessons (Barbara's a school teacher and they have this whole week off and I don't have Seminary, since the kids don't have school) we stayed and went shopping. It was a nice, relaxing day.

Couple more days and I'm flying to Utah...I can't wait to see everyone!

No comments: