Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Harry Potter

I went to the midnight showing of "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince" last night, with Cheryl, Anna, and Mary. It was good (way better than the last one!)

Between the music and watching Draco, I was in heaven...When Tom Felton stepped onto the screen, I literally gasped. I've never really cared for Felton but, he's grown in the last two years (Everyone is so tall-Daniel Radcliffe is now officially the shortest one) and he looked sleek and sharp all dressed in black. He did an amazing job portraying Draco Malfroy as a tortured soul in this movie.



The movie was 2 and 1/2 hours long and I didn't get out until 3 am, but again it seemed too short. I was, however happy to see Ron in so many scenes.
Now begins the waiting for 7...
FYI: I'm off to the Big Apple tomorrow to visit Elyse (yeah!) and I'll try to take lots of pictures to post.
Lonnie :-)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I agree with everything you said -- I loved it! Have fun with Elyse, and yes, take lots of photos!!