Monday, June 29, 2009

Quick Note

I just had a few minutes and thought I'd post something. Elyse spent the week in Greece and Turkey and flew back to the States the same time my parents were flying off to Alaska! I want to travel...oh, wait, in order to do that I would have to have money and time off, which I have neither!:-)

I taught Temple Prep classes every evening last week, except Tues. (and that's only because I went Visiting Teaching:-) Saturday, I had a birthday party, a graduation party, and a Temple Prep class to go to. In between all that I somehow managed to go shopping for presents, get my laundry done and my apartment cleaned! By the way it was 100 degrees all week and to demonstrate how hot that is, I had a ball in my car for a half and hour and it got so hot it popped!


On Sunday, I was released as the Primary Secretary, however, I ended up filling in in Nursery, so I didn't get a chance to go to Sunday School or RS...maybe next week :-) After church I went with Chelsie and we visited the kids that are suppose to be in my Seminary Class. There are 18 kids on the roll and I wanted to introduce myself and invite them to Seminary in the Fall.

My break's over, so I should run, but I hope everyone is doing well!
Lonnie

No comments: